- 50 Jumping Jacks (‘Cause I like to jump around.)
- 10 push ups (‘Cause upper isn’t my thing.)
- 20 Squats (Burns like hell.)
- 20 Alternating Lunges. (‘Cause. Butt.)
-The part where you rest for 30 seconds to a minute.-
- 50 Knee Highs (Jump Around! by House Of Pain plays)
- 20 Sec. Mountain Climbers.
- 10 Push Ups. (This takes a little while for me by this point.)
- 1min of knee highs. (THE PAAIIIINNN)
-This is where you stand in front of a fan, panting like Garfield jumping up on the sofa for a minute.-
- 2min of light jogging. (Because I’m tired.)
- 30 seconds of jump rope. (I pretend I have one.)
- 20 Burpees. (Because this would up my personal best.)
- 4 min of light jogging/walking around the house. (Where I frantically search for water and try not to sit down.)
(x3) I call this a “Move Around-athon” because a workout targets things. I just needed to not sit on my bum all day. Now I can say I did something. Woo! Since that started off my day, I feel like I should eat healthily. After I cooled down with that 4 minutes of “light jogging” I played with the punching “bag” a little. It’s a “bag” because it’s a little thing on a sort of pivot. It hits you back. Welp. I took a shower shortly thereafter. I’m eating carrots now.
Jul 12th, 2012